CheriVauseAuthor

In the Garden of Souls

Novel writing can be a noble pursuit, but only if you produce stories that light the world on fire with truth. I like to write stories filled with mysticism and moral direction, taking my readers on a wild ride toward that truth. I don't believe in stories that only deliver thrills or titillation. They're like empty calories. You get a sugar high then crash, and you've learned nothing. Life is too short to waste your time on an empty read.

Review of The Night Shadow by Cheri Vause

Reviewer Carol Piner:

Chéri Vausé's book, The Night Shadow, creates a veritible storm of conflicting emotions that can suck you right up in the maelstrom. In case you aren't sure how to interpret that, let me help… I loved it.

She is a master at characterization and there are parts of her book that show pure genius in her writing. At times, her descriptions are pure poetry and I found myself lost in her prose. She is a writer, make no mistake about that. A very, very good writer and I certainly hope she gets the attention she deserves.

One of the things I liked most about her book is that there are so many different stories being wound together that she really forces you to stay focused. Her style reminded me of one of my favorite authors, Elizabeth George. You can't do much better than that.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/The-Night-Shadow-Ch%C3%A9ri-Vaus%C3%A9-ebook/product-reviews/B00O3L6Z92/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=byRankDescending